Featured Post

Hi, and welcome

So, this is it. I finally pressed the "create" button for a new blog. I had been considering it for a while, now, and really  th...

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Hi, and welcome

So, this is it. I finally pressed the "create" button for a new blog.

I had been considering it for a while, now, and really thinking about it for over a month.

Not sure how this is going to go, or if I'm even going to be able to post consistently. But right now I'm in a decent enough headspace that allows me to carve out this little corner of the Internet for myself.

First of all, I should tell you all a bit about myself. I'm a thirty-something guy from Portugal with a Law background, and a huge geek and nerd. IT is my hobby and passion, currently centered around automating my home. English is my second language, so please excuse any shortcomings on that front (and feel free to point out corrections, I appreciate them).

As for what you can expect from this blog, well, a bit of everything. From cool stuff I achieve in my quest to automate my home. To interesting things I find. To ups and downs of owning an EV. To general rants about stuff that grinds my gears or life in general. To the occasional travel blog. I'll also be translating the articles I wrote to a Portuguese magazine a while ago.

Well, that's all for now. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Let me know in the comments something you'd like me to talk about, or any questions you have for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts